The Countdown

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Well, I Have No Idea Anymore

So, I've been walking, sweating, all that jazz. Counting my calories, doing the whole lifestyle thing. So, this morning, almost having a panic attack, I go to step on the scale and now I just really, really, really hate it.

I got 269. Hooray, right? Not so much. I step on it again, just to make sure (I always do this) and I get 271...Like, a few times, sometimes even 272, then 270... I hate this scale! If you shift even a bit, BOOM, it's changes to something as radical as the 250's or close to the 280's. At my most stable, it teetered between 271 & 270. God, I wish I was one of those people who could take the lowest weight (right or wrong) and be happy.

I miss my old scale! I can't read this thing! I can't understand it even a little! I can't wait to go back to school just so I have a reliable scale! I'm not weighing myself outside of school anymore because it's just too unreliable and down right nerve racking! Hopefully it will be 269 when I get to the school, or I'm gonna be really peeved. And if its above 271!? Ugh, I seriously might just cry. I just want to know if I'm any less fat! Is that too much to ask!?

It is so ridiculous and frustrating to not know how you're doing! It's like walking around in the dark! Am I eating enough? Too little? Is my exercise working out? Who knows? Your scale sucks! I HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!

If anything, it's less than last week's freak show of a weigh in, so...I guess I went up and then back down? If this is the beginning of a plateau, heads are gonna roll. <.<

Love & (Not So Much) Peace,

Gabby

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. I think your scale is toying with your emotions. :( If you weigh yourself at school it better be in the morning! Oh and don't wear jeans! And if you have food in your belly it might be different too. Scales suck ass.

    ReplyDelete