The Countdown

Monday, August 3, 2009

Rats, Cats, Fat Faces, Food

So yesterday, since I had only had about 400 calories all day and was afraid of starvation mode, I went out and got myself a Oreo McFlurry. I got my wisdom teeth out and eating anything not soft and easy was pretty much impossible all day due to the numbness, and etc. Today, I feel less numb, more in pain. Haven't turned to vicodin yet though, I wanna see how long I can go without it.

I'm disappointed because there is a Lean Cuisine pizza in the fridge just for me, yet I can't eat it due to my condition. OH, WOE is me!!

I have to do some exercise today too--I'm thinking that I'll just crank up Brian Kest's Power Yoga DVD I ordered and do that in the comfort of my own home, since, honestly, I don't feel like doing any sort of cardio, or having anyone see my big fat swollen face. Unfortunately, that can't happen until the cleaners leave, which won't be for another... billion hours, probably.

My rats don't run away at the sight of me all the time, now. They spend time outisde their hut, climbing around. They are starting to take food from my hand. The next step is to use yogurt (they can't steal yogurt away) and get them to eat while I pet them so they associate my hand with nice things.

My cat, Lucky, is getting old. He's 10 and looks it. He's had a long life, constantly getting into fights with other animals, getting hit by a car, all while outside... and yet he's just the mellowest guy at home. Just chills out, otherwise. He's so dirty and brown, he needs to clean himself but I guess he's too old and lazy to do it? His fur clumps up. He used to be bright white and fluffy. Sigh. Old cats, I guess.

I really want that pizza... I guess oatmeal will have to do.

Love, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment