The Countdown

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Gym

It's really annoying to me, for some reason, when the machine that I am about to go on next is in use. I have my workout planned in my mind. When I go over to use that machine and it is already being used, what else can I do other than change my plan (Nooooo!) or walk around like an idiot. Normally, it's the former, but it's still quite frustrating to me.

This week is busy. Getting ready for college. I'm getting a little nervous about fitting in my lifestyle change to this new environment. I don't really have any other choice, so I must do it! Anyway, I really hope the scale reads something nice for me on Wednesday... if not, oh well. I'm happy here, I'm gonna keep on moving forward. As long as it's not going up, that's all that matters to me--if I keep at it, it will go down regardless. I can't gain weight on 1200-1500 calories, that's for damn sure.

Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hate that. I always feel like they should hurry up or get out of the way. It always feels like they're moving so damn slow!

    ReplyDelete