The Countdown

Monday, August 24, 2009

...But I Didn't Do Anything Wrong!

Well, today was my first day of school. At the moment, my head is killing me, my stomach hurts, and I already feel overwhelmed and tired. But that's not what this blog is about, so let's get to the good stuff~

My animation class ended early so I took that time to go to the health center and say hi, get weighed in, see how they were doing, update my form...mostly just to get my weight. So, I fill out my health form, wait patiently for my named to be called, until I get called back in.

The lady, of course, is super nice. She just says "wow" over and over as she looks over the previous data to compare it. Being under 300 is pretty nice if I do say so myself. When asked about the last time I weighed in, I proudly say, "Last time I weighed, I was around 271. I'm really hoping for the 260's : sparkle sparkle : " She says, "Well, let's get you weighed~!"

That son of a bitch scale said 275. I was quite content with 271 and going lower! Not gaining! Now, I was frustrated, but I didn't get too upset because I was being praised for my work ethic and the weight loss as a whole (I mean, seriously, how could I bitch during that?). She even said my blood pressure was better. I just had to smile and take it like a girl!

When I left, I promptly tried to get in contact with Freshmen Anna and my grandmother, screaming, "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! I WALKED! AND I WALKED! AND I COUNTED! AND I COUNTED! AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET! WHY?!" I actually started to tug at my still chunky arms going, "Where is it? Where is it hiding on my body! You can't come back here! Why are you back!"

I'm a drama queen. <.<>.<
I'm rushing against the clock! No time for plateaus~

Love & Peace

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment