The Countdown

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh No...

I always told myself that it wouldn't happen. That I would distance myself from it, keeping the relationship strictly business. I just wouldn't get my feelings involved.

But now...I like exercising! I...I don't know how it happened, when it happened, why it happened, but I just get giddy at the thought of it! I got to go to my school's gym today and I just rocked it! I was running and feeling great! I was doing bicep curls with 55 pounds and I felt awesome! I could do abdominal curls with the best of them! And my legs are a force to be reckoned with!

I sweated through my shirt and felt gross for almost two hours afterwards, but I still felt just great and I was excited to get back to it! I'm actually a little disappointed that I won't get to do it every day! Only three times a week...I want to work out everyday!

Love & Peace

Gabby

1 comment: