The Countdown

Saturday, July 17, 2010

...Well, gotta keep it moving.

The scale read 221 this morning. I was floored.
I knew I was not on my best behavior this week, but goddamn, seven..SEVEN POUNDS!?

I took a deep breath and tried to talk myself off of the cliff.

1. I ate this week. 'nuff said.
2. The food I ate had high sodium content. I am holding water.
3. I am on my period. More extra weight.
4. It will go back to normal.

I said that over and over so I'm finally calmed down enough. I'll work this week and that's that.

In other news...

That's right, I'm doing INSANITY. All sixty days. I'll be starting on a Sunday (I want Saturday as my break), so tomorrow is D-day (or...I-day?). I will try to post all 60 days to explain how it is, and such. I'll even do pictures at the beginning, half way, and at the end. (With my clothes on. Lol. )

Wish me luck. I'll post after Day 1: The fitness test.

No comments:

Post a Comment