The Countdown

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ah...So that's a binge...

Please, please, PLEASE, don't undereat. I know that, when trying to lose weight, it's thought that the lower the better, but please don't. I was experimenting with lowering my calorie intake. I think my daily BMR is around 2800, so -1000 is 1800. I've been eating between 1300-1500.

It'll just lead to a binge.

There are emotional binges of course, but some just come from your body being so damn hungry it says, "screw this, we're eating something, now." It's hard to fight against.

At first I had a chicken cutlet (with honey mustard cause it's awesome)...then a cookie...and then ice cream that I ate with a knife (no clean dishes). Washed it all down with coke zero. This put me in the 2000 calorie area, above my normal calorie limit.

Just don't do it.

And if you do binge, don't try and torture yourself the next day. Don't work out extra hard, don't eat really little, because there's no need to punish yourself. Things just happen. Stress, stupid "experiments..."

Just don't do it. Please don't make this journey any hard it than it is.

P.S. This binge gave me the toots.

No comments:

Post a Comment