The Countdown

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

INSANITY Day 4: Cardio Recovery

Day 4: Cardio Recovery

Ah, I woke up, all excited, thinking this would be so super easy. Just a bit of stretching, frolicking and such. Well, I waddled over to my clothes (a strange part of my upper calf was sore, which made it awkward to walk) and got ready for my recovery~

Man, this was bull.

Now, I wasn't pouring buckets of sweat, but half way through the stretches, but legs would start the shake. I had to stop a few times because my legs were just burning. Even on the recovery day, there was a bit of jumping, so there's no escaping. :)

I am scared of the pure cardio. Keep me in your thoughts?

Mini Rant:
Ugh, why does my mom keep bringing this crap in the house!?
This weekend, she was all upset because I gained and said she would help be get back, and lower, and that she was sorry, blah, blah, blah, so yesterday, a Tuesday, she brings home a bag of fried chicken.

Seriously, wtf mom. <.<
Day 4/56 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment