The Countdown

Sunday, July 25, 2010

INSANITY Day 8: Cardio Power & Resistance

Day 8: Cardio Power & Resistance

Man, Sundays are going to be hard. I do this one early in the morning (Like...3 AM, 4 AM) because I can't work out if I feel like my mom is going to wander out and see it. <<

I found out I'm going to miss some days in week four. :( I'll probably move them in to the next week (my rest week. :/ So unfair). I'll be moving into my own place. Won't that be fun? I'm going to try and be all healthy and junk with my food. :)

I'm also going to try and quit soda...But that won't be till the end of the summer. Lol.

Well, let's keep going with INSANITY. I'm going to push myself harder and try and lose some pounds!

Day 8/52 to go

2 comments:

  1. Quitting soda is such a good idea. So much sugar and like ZERO nutirtional value. The low/zero calorie ones are jsut as bad if not worse because of the aspartame they use as a sugar substitute.

    Anyway. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, articles on that scared me. <.<
    I'll still moan and groan when I have to give it up. lol

    ReplyDelete