The Countdown

Sunday, July 18, 2010

INSANITY Day 1: Fit Test

Alright, before I start, a few precautions.

If you have bad knees or knee problems, seriously think before buying this! There is a lot of jumping and kicking and just general knee activity. You have been warned!

Now to the fun stuff. :D

Day 1: Fit Test

Well, the warm-up alone kicked my bum. It was hard. The whole fit test was hard. There were a lot of times where I yelled out, "What the hell!?" However, I kept going...kinda. I just hope to get better! So, here are the starting stats.

Switch Kicks: 80 - I have a feeling that these were in terrible, terrible form. If I could do 20 in perfect form, that would be an improvement for me.

Power Jacks: 30

Power Knees: 70

Power Jumps: 17

Globe Jumps: 6

Suicide Jumps: 7

Push-Up Jacks: 16

Low Plank Oblique: 29

Obviously, some are better than others. A little window to how hard it was for me: By the last stretch, my legs almost gave out.

Starting pictures:

Starting Measurements:

Bust: 38/39

Waist: 32.5

Hips: 41.5

Right & Left Thigh: 24

Well, let's get this party started! Wish me luck.

Day 1/ 59 to go

4 comments:

  1. You look great, I have about 60-70lbs to lose, How did you lose your initial weight? what did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in awe of your dedication! I can't wait to see how your hard work pays off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ That Chick: I did calorie counting and walking at first. I was really big, so that was enough to get it to start. I have a line for "calorie count" under freshmen's healthy hang outs. :D But I hear there are lots.

    @Nicki Valcius: Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I really want to try insanity it looks great. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete