The Countdown

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back to normal.

Well, I was 221 last week, and I'm back to 214. I'm thinking that a pound or something from last week was, well, an actual gain. Either way, I'm back. I was upset, because I'm like, "Ugh, I've wasted, like two weeks." I'm still going to go with INSANITY. Hopefully I'll lose some weight...fingers crossed.

Is anyone else kind of...antsy when they over eat now-a-days? I mean, today I knew I was going to have a high-calorie dinner, but now I'm kind of...upset about it. Depressed and such. I know it's just one day and that I'll forget about it soon and that it probably won't have any effect...but it's...<< 1400 calories (probably more). I haven't eaten today, but...it's hard to waste that much.

Oh well, that's what Saturday is for I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment