The Countdown

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

INSANITY Day 3. Cardio Power & Resistance

Day 3: Cardio Power & Resistance

Well, this morning, again, I was sore and very stiff. I waddled out of bed to get ready, more than a little reluctant. I still had the "I'm too sore to do this" thoughts running through my head, but I got up and did it anyway. Yay me.

Well, the warm up had me winded. I can't wait till it actually feels like a warm up. By the end of the stretch, I didn't feel the soreness, just that I was tired...and scared. :)

This was very hard for me. One of the main reasons was shoulder and tricep work. I have a terrible, terrible upper body. The only thing that is "okay" are my biceps, everything else fits the stereotype of delicate ladies at the gym. No power what soever. And I also CAN NOT do push ups. I certainly did try my best though, but it's just something I can't do (yet). Ugh, horrible memories from gym class...

Anyway.

By the end of this, I wasn't too sore, but I was extremely tired, even a little dizzy. This one was just tough for me, but I got through it. INSANITY will certainly push your limits. I was thinking that I can't wait till it gets easier, but I don't think it will, or that I'll allow it to. I'll just have to push harder and harder.

Yay sweat stains.

Day 3/57 to go

2 comments:

  1. Keep going Gaby, you got this! It looks like you aredetermined to see this mother through. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)
    Congrats on your races by the way!

    ReplyDelete