The Countdown

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Old Photo

Rummaging around, I found an old vacation photo. I look pretty...pretty bad. Not just the weight, but all over. Ha, from the hair style I can tell that I was actually pretty young (Maybe, middle school?) Comparison time~




My mom said (before she left me D: ) that it looked like my sister. I was just...horrified to be honest.

Alright, now for a confession. I'm...quitting Insanity. ;.; I just hate it so much, it makes me want to cry myself to sleep at night. I remember feeling this way about the bowflex a few years (which I quit about...a week and a half in ). Lasting 3 and a half weeks with something I don't like is a new record. I guess I thought I'd start to like it once I started to slow down or something...That I'd stay pumped.

Didn't happen. I don't know, I don't think forcing myself to do something I hate is all that productive. I don't like going to the gym, running for an hour on the treadmill and weight lift, but I don't hate it like this. I can certainly get up and do it.

So...I'll do some walking for the next...three, four days. Just taking it easy. Walking here and there, doing something to keep me moving. Then get started Monday with my old routine, with more running added, lol.

On to the school year~

2 comments:

  1. Wow you look great, your hair has grown so much, I am so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing small children with big fros. XD They keep making me jealous.

    ReplyDelete