The Countdown

Monday, August 2, 2010

INSANITY Day 16: Cardio Circuit

Day 16: Cardio Circuit

Well, the second day of week three and the "newness" of INSANITY has certainly worn off. I woke up this morning and had as close to a temper tantrum I can have at 19, because I just didn't want to do it. For the first rotation of the work out, I was just going through the motions, because my body didn't want to move and neither did I. :(

I got through it though, all 40 or so minutes, and I'll get up and do it tomorrow, and the next day...and the next day...Till I get to the end. I probably will never do this again afterwards. I'm not sure why, but the power to "dig deeper" left me in woosh. Maybe it'll come back in the next few days? Maybe it's not INSANITY? I'm not exactly "thrilled" to get up and go to the gym either.

I wish I could find some activity that doesn't make me want to pull my teeth out after a few weeks. That's my wish...I just gotta find out what that is.

Day 16/ 44 Days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment