The Countdown

Thursday, August 5, 2010

INSANITY Day 19. Cardio Power & Resistance

Day 19: Cardio Power & Reisitance

I think I figured out why I'm kind of "ugh" about Insanity! I started it because I didn't want to go to the gym, but after a week and a half, I had to go for at least 30 minutes to get the weight a shiftin'. So a part of me is like, "Um...this is insane...but I'm not really losing without regular old running." And also...I'm not seeing any changes. ._. This is getting to the end of week three, almost to week four...How can I post a before and after if I don't have an after, ya know? No lost inches, just lost the two pounds...Maybe it's because my body's still covered in a nice layer of fat that I can't see anything?

Oh well, just gotta see it through to the end.

The iced tea was alright. Might try a different flavor. I'll keep trying. :)

Also, I missed my little bench mark. D: I was "following" a woman to lost 175 pounds in 16 months, can you believe it? I was on track for awhile, but with plateaus here and there, I'm...I'm at month 17! Only 137, how unfair! Maybe I'll finish before next April? Fingers crossed I don't leave Japan with weight to lose!

Day 19/41 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment