The Countdown

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Now workout blues.

Well, it's about two hours before the shuttle comes to take me to the airport to fly back home, so why am I posting?

Guilt.

Okay, worked out yesterday, no problem. Today, not so much. I woke up around 1:30 (normal for the summer) and by that time I had to collect the cats so we could put them in a kennel (my mom is going back with me, therefore can't watch the cats). When we came back, thinking about it, I had, like, two hours of nothing...I could of gotten off my ass and gone to the gym for at least 30-40 minutes.

Tomorrow (today), I'll be in the air for most of the day. I'm not doing squats in the airport, just not that into it.

Thursday, we pick up the keys and we're going shopping for house things...maybe I can sneak in a work out in the morning? ...I doubt it... When I was home, I'd drive to a track and do a run. I'm not sure if I'll have car access...

Friday, more house and food buying...I might actually have time. It shouldn't take ALL day, right? If it does...well...I guess I won't.

Saturday, well, I don't do crap on Saturday anyway, and that's move-in day.

Sunday, it's my "off" day from all this. The school gym is closed on Sunday until school starts, so I should be able to start up Insanity again and not feel so bad.

Ugh. Not working out makes me feel so guilty and lazy. I feel like all the posts I'm reading are about how people are always making excuses to not work out and be fit, and even though I kind of feel like I have actual reasons, I still keep thinking, "...I should at least run or something..."

Maybe I'll feel better after Sunday and can get back into the swing of things.

I JUST FEEL SO DAMN GUILTY. Is that normal?

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about guilt when you do not work out. I get that alot when I have a work commitment and cannot get to the gym. YOu can try doing a few things that do not require equipment: sit ups, push ups, jumping jacks, high knees, running up and down the stairs...At least you will get your heart rate up.

    ReplyDelete