The Countdown

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Maybe I Should Get New Jeans...


I mean, this is kind of silly. Want to know what I'm talking about? Here's a picture.

That up there is a picture of me fitting both my legs into one part of my jeans. I was getting dressed after working out and thought, "Theese jeans seem large. Haha, I bet I could fit both my legs in here." I laughed a little and then thought, "Ah, what the hell."

That turned into a picture...How strange. However, I'll probably still hold on to them.

3 comments:

  1. Get rid of them. As a right of passage. They'll never fit you again. Ever.

    - Kya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to get a replacement for them first. :)
    But it'll be fun to toss them. Maybe I can sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Sell them.

    - kya

    ReplyDelete