The Countdown

Friday, March 5, 2010

100 Pounds: Picture Update

I've been lazy with the pictures, but I have something special today. I have images from when I was 16, 17, 18, and 19 (today). I have old ID's and such, and realized they were kind of old. And I was FINALLY able to see a huge difference. After 100 pound loss, I was started to get annoyed to say the least. But here's the time line. :)

I feel that I look a little younger now than before, but it could be wishful thinking on my part. Lol. The "16th Year" scares me to death. In that picture, I look ridiculously huge, and I never noticed it. Well, I noticed it, but in the back of my head, I kind of wanted to believe that, though huge, I wasn't that bad.

However, I was that bad. Now on to the comparisons~

260's:



240's:


2 comments: