The Countdown

Monday, March 15, 2010

"You Look A Lot Smaller."

I met up with a friend the other day to go to the movies (and eat yummy food) and while we were walking, she asked me, "How's the working out going?" I said it was fine, ranted a little about the gym, and then asked "Why." She said, "You look a lot smaller. I couldn't really see it when we were close, but from far away, you look a lot smaller." I see her maybe every month or every two months, so she's seen me quite a bit. I was really touched to say the least.

I'm still trying to find that spark, that fire again. I'm still counting calories, don't get me wrong, and I'm still working out, but I feel like I need the vigor again. That, "I'm going to do it!" kind of attitude. I feel like I'm stuck in "I'll get it done," kind of mood.

Hopefully this break will kick me back into gear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment