The Countdown

Thursday, September 10, 2009

So, today I weighed myself and though I had once got down to 144.5, now I'm back up to 147.5. Uuuugghh. I feel so pointless and worthless. I overate on purpose, and pretty badly too. I don't want to go to the gym. I feel like I'll never be able to lose weight at college.

Do I need to lower my calories back down to 1200? Count every single thing? Ok. Starting today, I'll be super-careful about what I eat. The next meal I will carefully look out for every thing I eat. I'll come up with new things to eat. I won't let this beat me. I'll do 1500 one more week, then if that fails, I'll try 1400. I need to win.

I wish I could say more, but I'm so busy. Maybe soon I'll have a comprehensive entry, I just hate this crap right now.

Love,

Anna

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say reading this has helped keep me motivated, especially since my stats are very similar. My goal is 130 and i was bouncing around from 144 to 148 for almost a month or so. I think i've finally broken through to 143, and i hope you do as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete