The Countdown

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Easy Does It...

Lost a pound this week. Though I'm glad I'm out of plateau land, I'm mad that I'm not back at 271. XD I'm starting to think it was just a dream. I've been back home for awhile, and this is the hardest it's ever been to get to another ten pound check point.

It's weird. In the beginning, all I was doing was walking. That was it. About five times a week, maybe 60-80 minutes, just walking. No weight lifting, no running. Walking. I dieted (and might of eaten more, who knows. XD I messed up my calories this summer, but that's another issue). In the beginning, I was dropping weight super fast with just that. I mean, five pounds, seven pounds, three pounds...It was expected. XD Now I'm killing myself and my body is like, "Eh...Kay, one pound, 'cause I'm feeling generous." The body is such a strange thing, isn't it?

I have 110 pounds left to lose...man, that seems really daunting, doesn't it? I can't wait till I have less than 100. It'll seem more...do-able? Not that I'm not doing it now, it just won't seem so huge...I really have no idea what I'm talking about.

Here's praying to return to 271. <3

Love & Peace

Gabby

P.S. Welcome, Lauren. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment