The Countdown

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh, 271? I'm Sorry, They Don't Live Here Anymore.

Thanks right! This morning I weighed in at 270! Not 275, 273, or even 271! I have beaten Arizona! I am one pound from 80 and I'm just giddy. This is been the hardest 5 pounds EVER. I think that's what makes it so sweet. <3

I am soooo relieved now. I just have to keep pushing.

Also, what started this mad dash to fitness was my semester aboard in Japan. I know if was happening my Junior year, but I didn't know when. September 2010 and January 2011 are two totally different dates. But now I know the date (sorta).

Spring '11.

That's more than enough time to lose 108 pounds. I'm going to be just fine. <3

Yay for losing some weight. :D Now all I need is to know I aced my marketing test & paper and this will turn into a kick ass week.

Love & Peace

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment