The Countdown

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Every just have an "I'm Ugly" day?

I'm having one of those days. I'm looking myself in the mirror and just picking myself apart. Sometimes I feel like I forgot to even get my cards when they were dealing out the physical cards.

I don't have any of the "black" features body wise. I never did. Even when I was at my largest, I was never curvy. I don't have a large bust, so even now it's pretty much right in line with my gut. I don't have "junk in the trunk." So it also lines up nicely with my thigh fat. I don't have a very visible waist, so I don't have "hips" or the illusion of having some kind of shape.

I'm losing weight, but I really feel more "fat" than ever. And some of me is starting to look like it's "melting." It makes my body...not so cool. I'm the only one who sees it of course, but still...All I really see is that my body is still covered in this nice layer of unattractive fat.

I have strange shade of skin. It's not really brown, but like...a greenish brown (if that makes any sense). I'm envious of anyone with a pretty, even skin tone. Darker or lighter, doesn't matter to me. My whole family has that smooth, chocolaty complexion. I look like mine has gone bad. Plus, nothing really keeps it clear.

I have small eyes that make me look tired, and one missed night of sleep and I look three times my age. I don't think I even look my age. I'd like to look 19/20, but I feel like I'm pushing 28/30. What'll happen when I'm actually that age? My face it's self is long, and rather mannish to me. When I'm by myself, it looks like I'm angry, all the time, even if I'm just sitting around, daydreaming, it looks like I'm going to cut someone.

I'm tall, no biggy, but I have nice knocked-kneed legs. I'm very self conscious of them, which I know only makes it worse, since it'll make people notice.

Ugh. Everyone has something, right?

3 comments:

  1. I think that all those things you have mentioned don't sound that bad. Make you should try to wear a "little" make up? Maybe it can open up your eyes a bit.... I know what you mean. We all have these days At the same time. You are tall, do you know how many people would give there right hand for a little height!? You have lost over 100 pounds! Girl ,you rock my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I'm "against' make up on myself. not because it's actually a bad thing, but just because I don't feel like buying it. Lol. Something else I'll have to figure out.

    I guess everyone just has those days were you just are like, "ugh" with yourself. Thank you very much for your encouraging words. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those days as well. I'm having that day today.

    I'm just below 5'4, wear a size 16 (UK) 14 (US), large boobs no ass.

    I hate my posture (due to trying to hide the size of my breast). Wish I wasn't so hairy, hate my weight most of all.

    My body is in proportion tho but I want it it 50lbs down! :(

    ReplyDelete