The Countdown

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ah...Here we go again...

Back to the roller-coaster that is school weigh ins. Only went down to 220. 220! Ugh. I wanted to punch the wall! Did I really gain 10 pounds of 100% fat? Why does this damn weight keep trying to come back and ruin my plans? WHY! I still went to the gym afterwards, even though I was 100% huffy about my weight and embarrassed since I was meeting my nutritionist today with my magic 10 pound gain.

However, there was a silver lining.

During freshmen year, back before I ever got "serious," I went in for a personal training session. I think I did it a few times and promptly quick next semester. The woman/girl who was my personal trainer got promoted, but I saw her around, though we did nothing but smile and nod to each other. However, she came up next to my treadmill and said, "Hey, I think I trained you about two years ago." I nodded of course and smile, " Mrs ####, right?" She nodded and said that she had seen me around and thought that I really looked good. It was a nice pick up that I needed.

My nutritionist was more than nice and didn't hang on the weight thing. Things happen was the feeling I got from her about it. I might actually be losing my nutritionist. D: She brought in a woman who might be her replacement. She was nice enough (she only stayed for a few minutes), but my nutritionist has been with me since the 300's. We're close!

I hope she stays. ;.;

P.S. I'M GOING SWIMMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment