The Countdown

Monday, January 25, 2010

Taking Time To Remember

Well, as the weight loss stops and starts, and the gym becomes almost a prison sentence, I took some time to think and remember what this is all for. Numbers are super fantastic awesome, no doubt about it, but sooner or later (fingers crossed for sooner), there will be no more numbers to celebrate. Just me.

So, I sat down with myself and thought about how I had started, back in April, 349, upset, and scared about Japan. Japan. As I start filling out the paper work, it's almost reignited my passion for working out and eating better. This was what it started out for, this started the change. As I do more research, I am more than aware that Japan is not a plus-size nation, and I am also aware of how truly uncomfortable I have felt at my biggest. I'm not going to let my hard work go to waste. I'm going there at goal weight, and that's final. I'm going to pull through.

At 349 pounds and 18 years old, something finally clicked. Out of all the whining and complaining and hoping and wishing, I finally did something about it. About ME. I decided then to make a change, and I feel that I owe it to the old, 349 pound me to stick it through to the end. I worked hard to get down to the 250's, and I'll continue to do that to get down to the 160's.

Sometimes I just need to sit back and take a look at what I've done to help be see what I can do. 98 pounds. In ten months I've lost almost a 100 pounds just through the power of me.

These last 88 won't know what hit 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment