The Countdown

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Creeping Towards 100

I lost three more pounds this morning. :) That brings me to 96 pounds total, 90 more to go. I'm very happy, cause I wasn't exactly "nice" during the holidays, though I don't regret it, since it was tasty, but I was still worried about weight loss!

When I was typing in my new weight this morning, I also realized that I now have less to lose than I have lost. I know it's only a difference of six pounds, but you don't remember the beginning like I do. When it was, "20 pounds lost, 160 to go." That was so intimidating and I remember thinking, "This is never gonna happen." But it's happening. It's really happening.

This year, before my big trip, I wanna try and get all my stuff, physically, together. I'm African American, so I'm also embarking on a natural hair journey (google it for tons, and tons of info) and I'm also trying to get my skin under control once and for all. This year I want to get rid of anything that'll stop me from liking myself 100% that isn't surgery or just plain vanity.

I'll still be as nutty as a nut bar, but maybe I'll have less pimples, more hair, and a smaller waist line. :)

Love & Peace

Gabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment