The Countdown

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Taking A Break: Freshmen Anna

So, as you can remember (or have read, all five of my followers), there are supposed to be two "freshmen" present. Well, Freshmen Anna is going through some problems and is, quite frankly, too busy to keep up with this blog, unlike me who has buckets of time on my hands. Therefore, until further notice, I will be the only freshmen reigning over this site. I will change around the site a little bit and keep her information safe until she is ready to be apart of the blog again, if ever.

Please keep her in your thoughts.
Until then, I'll be going it alone. Missed last week's weigh in due to salty, tasty, wonderful food overload and didn't want to go through the drama. Will update everyone this week.

Love & Peace

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment