The Countdown

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 = Crunch Time

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well, this year has change me a whole lot. :D 93 pounds lightly, isn't that something? But this is no time for a break or a pat on the back. I'm still in the middle of my winter break. Weight loss is coming off in chunks, which isn't that motivating, but you just gotta keep moving, right?

Right now, I'm getting revved up for part two of my weight loss.

Around this time next year, I'll be packing my bags for Japan. :0 So, I have, in a nut shell, 12 months to lose 94 more pounds. I don't know if I get there, if it's possible, but that's pretty much what I have.

I'm scared! I don't wanna go chunky. D: Let's hope this goes well for me. I really want to enjoy this trip. I've wanted to travel there for so, so, so long. I don't want to ruin it with my waistline!

Wish me luck and I'll do the same to you. :)

Love & Peace,
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment