The Countdown

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You Know What? I Don't Care Anymore.

That's right. All you people taking a double take when I go in for an exercise class, or glancing at me when I'm on the weights or treadmill. I don't care. Look all you want, I don't care anymore. I don't care if I look weird, or if I'm bigger or slower than everyone else in a class. I. Don't. Care. I'm not letting you judgmental people try and dictate where I can and can not go and how I'm supposed to feel.

I'm trying my best, and I will lose this weight. I will become faster. I will become stronger. I will become healthier. I'm not letting anyone stop me anymore, including myself. I deserve to feel good, I deserve this chance, but I don't deserve your judgments.

It's just a matter of time now. I will make it to the finish line, just you wait, I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment