The Countdown

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lost 100 pounds

Finally!

I really felt like I was going to be trapped in the 250’s till August or something. But I finally hit 100. It took about 10/11 months to do it, but I sure am happy about it. I still have 86 to go, but let’s ignore that for the time being, shall we?

My school’s health center is so sweet! After they weighed me, one of the women from the front came back and hugged me and said she was so happy for me and all that, and then my main nurse came in with a gift school gift card and a water bottle. I started to tear up, I was so touched! (Luckily, I had a card for her that day, so I was also prepared. :)) They’ve been with me since last year, 349, so I feel super close to them. They haven’t made me feel embarrassed for being upset, fat, or a combination. They’re just so, so sweet.

I feel like it’s finally downhill, you know? Like I’m just going to get closer and closer and that I’m actually going to be able to see something body wise. I’m just really excited, and ready to see the finish line.

…Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Can I tell you that you're amazing? I'm weighing 235 now, and I'm a freshmen and I need to loose around 60/80 lbs and I can't do anything but gain weight. Then next 86 will be nothing for you girl. nothing. I dont even know you and I'm proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. :)
    I'm sure that you just need to fine that perfect thing and that the weight will just fall off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to congratulate you on your success. I am also trying to lose weight and I will remember you and how you've done such a wonderful job when I don't want to put in my DVD and get my hour of exercise in. Keep up the good work so you can reach your goal!

    Umm Ebraheem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. :)
    I wish the best for you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete