The Countdown

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Having one of those days.

Three years.
I have been doing this for three. Damn. Years.

I'm tired.
I know weight loss takes time, but, come on, three years? How much more do I have to do? Shouldn't I be near the goal line by now? Shouldn't I be looking back fondly on the 300's and 200's? Why am I still at this point? Why am I still so stuck? Why am I still so fat? I just want this to be over. I want to be "done" and start maintaining and enjoying the fruits of my labor. I just want to finish all of this.

In lighter news, I did lose two more pounds, but it's been bitter sweet. I'm trying to get out of the obese category again at 230. I was at 209 January last year. You would of think I didn't try. That I wasn't counting calories and working out. I feel like I'm the only one who's failed so miserably at this. And I can't even talk to someone about it.

No one in my family really cares at this point. They're either tired of hearing about it, or are trying to set me up to fail. I'm just so damn tired of being fat.

3 comments:

  1. Gabby, first let me say that your hair looks amazing in the profile pic. Can you talk about your regime? I think that we have similar hair and I would really like to know what you do to achieve so much length.

    You are not that far from 209, you have come this far and you are still working on it. Don't give up you have come to far for that.

    Good luck and keep blogging, I really like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. I really needed it. It's just hard when you're surrounded by so many "get small quick" articles floating around. Even people that do it in a year seem like speed demons!

    I mostly kept my hair under a hat this year because of school, so that probably helped retain a little length. I still can't find a good conditioner though, so if you have one, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've come this far. Just think of it like this... you are closer to your goal than to where you started!! That is amazing and inspiring. Please keep going.

    ReplyDelete