The Countdown

Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's been a hard few weeks!

Another "long time no see " is due, don't you think? It's been a rough couple of weeks on my part. It's lead me to stop with my birth control I used to control my periods to see if it'll have any effect. Working out six days a week and watching calories should have some affect on weight, don't you think? For now I'll just try a little harder. Can't throw in the towel just yet.

 I've also been looking into Beach Body products again. I don't know if any remembered my time with Insanity. It actually really helped me abroad when I didn't have a gym. I've also heard that PX90 is quite the little work out. If anyone's interested in the Insanity program, please check out this link: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do

 Here's looking at a lower number on the scale. Have a good, healthy week. :)

P.S. Since I'm not in college anymore, I should probably change my blog a bit. Lol If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment