The Countdown

Saturday, July 7, 2012

* Squeal~ *

I don't want to get to excited, but I might actually be losing weight again. It was at 235 from a 237 of last week. I hope this isn't just a fluke and that it'll keep going in that direction. Please, please, PLEASE keep going! It's been such a hard year with all this gaining, please tell me that the birth control was the problem and finally lose! I put so much energy into it, the hours at the gym, the measuring of food. I just want to get out of these damn 200's and into a pair of size 12 jeans. That's not too much to ask, is it? :(

Also, I'm heading into a new frontier. Low carb dieting. It's scary to me since I LOVE potatoes. Like, me and them are bestest buddies. So saying good bye to them is going to be hard, but I think I'm finally ready to take the next step. The thing that really did it was watching the documentary called "Fat Head." A man goes into the myths and truths about what are body really need to survive and maintain a healthy weight. After that, and a bit of research, I have a slew of sites that I think will really help me out. So hopefully you'll see less of me this year!

Here's to a healthy week. :)
Gabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment