The Countdown

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ugh.

Every have one of those weeks that just don't make sense (weight wise)? I did. I gained two pounds. TWO. I have no idea why or how. I shoveled that week, worked hard, ate well, felt good...until I got on the scale. I'm terrified for this week. It's seriously been making me depressed. I feel fat(er) and just ...blah. Even my hair and skin have been getting to me.

I keep going to the gym, keep trying my best with food, keep trying, but it's hard when you're not only not seeing results, but you're getting the opposite effect! I sometimes wish I just had someone to vent two about this and give me a pat on the back before giving me a kick in the bum to get me to the gym.

*Sigh*

Hopefully it'll be better this week.

3 comments:

  1. Well remember that if you are going to the gym it could be muscle that you are tacking on in place of that fat. Dont be discouraged. As women, our bodies do all kinds of funky things and sometimes we have no explanation or solution (other than to cry like I do). So keep going and dont stress. Take some body measurements so that you can monitor progress that way as well because it can be found in places other than on the scale.

    www.foodiegettingfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabby, Hi... I came across your blog by accident.. but find your courage and your words on taking responsibility for your own actions very inspiring. Keep at it girl! from an Ozzie Mum (from Australia, that is!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Queen: It's so hard! Sometimes I wish it really was just an equation. It's hard to put in the work and not see anything for it. I just have to work a bit harder.

    @Anon: Thank you. :) I'm glad I was able to inspire someone!

    ReplyDelete