The Countdown

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's my birthday tomorrow...and I couldn't be anymore depressed about it.

Yes, I'm getting older (the big two one), but that's not it.

I thought I'd be done losing weight by now. I thought I'd be proudly maintaining. Not 50 pounds from my goal. It's disappointing. I feel like tomorrow is marking another one of my goals I couldn't reach. I started this April 2009. And it's good. 130-ish pounds in two years is good. I'm happy to be a 218 instead of 349. I swear that I am. But...Dang, if it has been the whole 183. I would be so much happier.

Or, hell, if I was just out of the dang 200's.

I know stopping won't make it any better, but sometimes...*sigh*

Hopefully I won't be making a similar post when I graduate from college.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog again on NP! (GAN) I just want to give you some encouragement. You have done AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 130lbs??? Girl that is amazing! Be proud of that! I know the time it takes is frustrating but you've done something that many people would never be able to do. In order to lose that much weight in just 2 years is incredible!

    I'm guilty of getting down about things to. I was just trying to lose 40 and its taking me about 3 years just trying to do that! lol! Keep it up! Its motivating!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done SO much already! I totally suggest you take a minute to look at how far you've come. You just may inspire yourself as much as you do others. Keep it up chica!

    ReplyDelete