The Countdown

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Unexpected Surpise + Blog

Side note: Guess who got all A's and on B? This chick. Cum Lade, here I come.

Well, I had something happen that showed me I have indeed lose weight. I have a messenger bag that I have just happened to not of worn around since Highschool (probably because it was full of junk). So, I decided to slip the bad boy on and noticed that it was too long. I was confused, because my first thought was, "...did I shrink..." Then it hit me: My strap seemed longer because my stomach was no longer in the way. My stomach's not poking out as far as it used to, so the strap seems longer. I was tickled.

This week has been "okay." I was alone for the holidays, but I did go out to see friends. There has been food (I ordered my first pizza. Did you know that a slice of sausage pizza from Papa Johns is 340 calories? Cause I didn't. Imagine the look on my face when I had two slices). I managed to work out. I did running up the stairs twice because I. Got. Bored. The gym at the apartment isn't the best. There's only one treadmill and a 30 minute time limit, the elliptical is gross and rusty, and there's only one working bike. The stairs seemed better. (And I was T.I.R.E.D.)

Also, I have officially set up my Japan travel blog. Only rule is to keep this blog and that blog separate. :) I don't want my family members trickling into here. I like keeping this sort of "private."

Link: http://japanspring2011.blogspot.com/

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment