The Countdown

Monday, December 13, 2010

Shaking it off

Thank you all for dealing with my "I suck" post and not slapping me silly. We all have our moments, don't we?

I'm shaking it off though. I have to look at what I did do. I did lose 130+ pounds, and that's a good thing. I won't be going to Japan at 349. I can run more. I'm stronger. And (god willing) I make better choices. No, I'm not svelte, but it'll come with time. All I can do is be grateful for what I did accomplish, and enjoy the hell out of my trip, right? Hell, I bought a new jacket for it any everything. I'm not going to ruin all of my hard work and this trip because of what the scale tells me.

Sorry that posts haven't been more consistent. School has been majorly busy (I've been staying in the labs till 2AM, when they forcefully kick us out). But I have only two more classes left! Trying to get that cum lade!

Also, I will be making a second blog for Japanese travels if you're at all interested. It'll only be three months, but hey, I'm 6ft tall, black, and have an afro. I'm sure I'm gonna have some stories to tell. I just ask that you keep this blog separate. My family doesn't know I have a weight loss blog and I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Thank you! All of you! You are all super amazing!

P.S. Here's the jacket I bought. I just have to show it off because I love the zipper! Jacket
There was a sale. XD I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

  1. That jacket is TOO CUTE! love it gurlie! Glad you're feeling positive again. Please post the link to the other blog when you start it :)

    ReplyDelete