The Countdown

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And it's over~

It's all done!
My first semester of junior is done. And three more weeks till my trip. Feels like it's been forever. Is it okay to say I'm excited? After all the paper work and drama (believe me, there was drama), I'm happy that, well...I'm going! To Japan, four months. I've been dreaming about this F-O-R-E-V-E-R. Fat or not, I'm excited!

However! I still need to try and lose some weight. It doesn't stop in Japan after all. I'm been staggering and tripping up, and for at least these last few weeks, I have to take it seriously. I mean, I have been taking it seriously, but I have to put in that last effort before I get on that plane.

I am happy though. I'm really happy that I am not going there at 349. I feel like I would be so much more self conscious than I already am (about height mostly. lol). Though I didn't meet my goal, 130+ is a lot. I'm pretty sure that's the size of one of my friends, and I'm happy to have her off my back.

I've been embarrassed that I've been teetering between the same weight since now and August, I'll admit. I left got on the plane 211, got of the plane at 220, and I'm typing now around 214-211 (yes, it wavers THAT much). I was upset, and I think I'll always be upset that I didn't get that golden number. But I did what I could. I didn't eat huge amounts of junk (hey, we all have our moments...) and I made it a habit to go to the gym (even on the last day of school.^_~ ). I'll just have to keep going and be happy with the body I was able to achieve. (I think I lost 40 pounds this year in total. That's pretty nifty!)


Let's give it that last try!

P.S. I'll be setting up the Japanese travel blog about...a week before I go, and I'll just leave the link in one of the post, so look sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment