The Countdown

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Small Vent

The new thing with my family is me being anorexic. That's right, you read it right. I am "starving" myself to death, just wasting away one pound at a time.

This pisses me off like nothing else on earth. No one is anorexic when they're obese and eating daily (sometimes even more then they should). I am in no way, shape or form "thin." I am not losing weight just for the hell of it. You would think I was a size 2, just walking around pinching skin all day. I can, literally, hold my stomach and cradle it. To be short, I've got more than a few pounds to lose.

I wish I could just get a pat on the back or, better yet, for people to just keep their mouth shut. :/ I'll take all this "thin" crap when I actually look that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment