The Countdown

Monday, May 10, 2010

A nice send off I think.

Well, last week I was really just out of it. I lasted 30 minutes in the gym before I said "I quit" and went to sit down and just, well, be. Friday, I sat with my eyes closed for about an hour before working on my crochet. Satruday I walked (I tried to push myself, honest), then I did Taebo on Sunday.

Not my best week to say the least.

What happened this morning? Lost six pounds and went down to 232. I was shocked to say the least. My body just holds, holds, holds, then, WHAM, drops. I think it gets some kind of sick thrill out of bringing me right to the edge of quitting, wanting to throw it all away, just to drop the weight. My body is a clever mistress.

I call this a nice send off because it's my last day at school (till next year anyway). Done my finals and my critiques. It's all over. I am offically an upper classman! :D I can beat up freshmen now! (I won't, but I'll still feel like a bad ass)

One semester till Japan! I'm so, so, so excited. The other students came back and their stories just took me over. I am so excited. I gotta drop this weight though, and I will make it my mission for the summer. I've got 200 in my sights.

Also cutting my hair. That'll be fun. :P

See you in Arizona. <3

P.S. See my little ticker!? She is on the move! Flying past backpacks and rules to that sweet, sweet 186.

1 comment: