The Countdown

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why would you offer me that?

It's 10:52 PM at night as I'm typing this and I know it's my second post is less than an hour, but I just had to get it out

At almost 11 at night I get a knock on my door and what do I hear on the other side, "Gabby, we got chinese food, you want some?" What. The. Hell.

I'm upset.

I am trying to lose weight. No, chinese food is not the anti-christ, but why would you literally bring it to my door this late at night? Why? Why!? It's hard enough to restrict myself to 2 cookies in the evening and now you're bringing the food right to my door? Of course I said no, but it makes me what to scream, "WHY THE HELL YOU WOULD EVEN ASK ME THAT!" I've had dinner, I've had my tea, I've had my cookies, no I don't want any damn chinese food and you sure as hell shouldn't be eating it either! (Everyone in my household is obese to let you know)

I love eating at night. That's when I get my snack on (in moderation). Who had to put up with this when they're trying to diet? The outside world doesn't bother me because I'd have to buy it (and I'm not doing that. <.< School costs money), but just throwing the food in my face when I got in this situation from that is like slapping me in the face with a 112 pound weight.

I'm really, really pissed off about this. I'm angry at myself for even getting this worked up about it. I should of just said "no," got back in bed and left it at that. I can't stop them from eating tasty things or for offering them, but still! These 112 pounds have been such a damn struggle, and it's like they're trying to sabotage me. <.<

I just want to scream. Holler. Yell. Shriek.

No. I've eaten my food.
No. I am satisfied.
No. I won't just have a bite.
No. I'm not going to eat just because food is around.

Dammit, I'm trying to make a lifestyle here. :/
This isn't the first time this has happened either. I've turned away fries, burgers, and pizza. I guess it was just my time to snap.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let them get to you! You are so string and you have come such a long way! Keep it up and just say no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'll have to do that.

    ReplyDelete