The Countdown

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It was Tuesday, so I couldn't help myself.

I just had to weigh myself. To inspect the damage. However...there wasn't all that much damage. Actually, I lost four founds. I'm now sitting pretty at 228. Go figure.

Now, I relaxed this week, but I didn't go bananas. I didn't go over my calorie count, I just wasn't at the gym for two hours. Just some running. I was also packing up my stuff, not for the trip, but for moving into my new apartment. :D It was...a tiring experience.

I'm glad I can do normal things and still lose a bit of weight. I still hate my grandmother's scale though. Said, 228, 227, then 228.9/229. I always go on hers more than once because it's so fickle and pick the middle number.

Needless to say, I'm pleased. Happy -120.

P.S. I am seven pounds from being overweight. Only seven and I won't be obese! I could just pinch myself.

4 comments:

  1. Yeahhhhhhhhhh! Way to go! Where in Japan are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Gotta hope it keeps going down. :)
    I'm going to Temple Japan which is located in Tokyo. I'm excited. :)

    ReplyDelete