The Countdown

Friday, January 28, 2011

Still at 208, but pleased

If I could just lost eight pounds while I'm here and get under 200, I'd be a happy girl.
I took MissHaneefa's advice and around 9 at night I went and got myself some apples and strawberries. My body was quite thankful and so was I. It was so good!

I weighed this morning and I'm still at 208, which is fine with me. My habits haven't been so god, and working out hasn't been consistent because of school, but I'm working hard to change that. I've been running outside and though it's a bit embarrassing for me, I'll make sure to get the job done.

My back pains are awful though.

I tried to go out running this morning and I as done by my second lap because of the back pains. They just cripple me.

Sigh.
Even when I work out I have pains!

1 comment:

  1. I too am stuck at 208!!! I know the feeling. My first goal is under 200 then to 185, then anything under that is just a blessing!!! Going to follow your journey

    http://shainainkorea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete