The Countdown

Monday, January 24, 2011

I need to SLOW DOWN

I have been going to town on all this food. Tempura yams (a.k.a DEEP FRIED). Chocolate is all over the place. Crepe stations in the shopping distract, really, really good pastries. I'm assuming it's all the biking that keeps the japanese thin, because I could gain a boat load of weight in this country. Yeah, I've been eating veggies, but the price of fruit is off putting. I eat stir fried meat and it is good...so good that I have to reign in those portion sizes. I have to stop myself from eating so much!

I did make a running route. I haven't been able to be consistent about it as of yet, but I'm trying to kick myself into gear. I did manage to weigh in at 208, but this isn't a holiday, I'm going to be in this country for 4 MONTHS. I. have. to. calm. down.

But the food here is just so good. I don't wanna start binging on tempura yams!

1 comment:

  1. Hint: go to the grocery store an hour before they close, they have the fresh fruit and veggies HALF PRICE!

    ReplyDelete