The Countdown

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Well, This Sucks

I. Am. Mad.

So, first, I’m in a generally bad mood (I’m blaming my period) and I don’t want to do ANYTHING, but I do it. Then I get sick, so I can only work out for about 40 minutes before my throat starts to burn. Today? What happens today!? I have a damn back spasm! I mean, what the heck!? I’m running for about…5, 6 minutes. I’m just happy I can breathe, let alone run, and all of the sudden, it creeps up. I think, “It might just be cramps, I’ll keep going.” Well, it wasn’t cramps. <.<

Monday: Worked out for 1hr/30min. Felt great.

Tuesday: Tennis 50min – I don’t even think this counts. My partner, though a sweetie, can’t play very well at all, so it’s mostly running back and forth to get balls, no rally at all.

Wednesday: Sick, so 40 minutes on one of the spin bikes. Didn’t feel like much…I was sweating, but I’m used to soaking through shirts, not a damp forehead.

Thursday: Five minutes.

I’ve only had one work out day! Maybe I’ll get one tomorrow, and I don’t even want to see the scale next Tuesday. This sucks so bad! I work out so I can eat a lot of food, now I can’t eat (A lot). D:

This is a poo poo week. >.< Side Note: My nurse and nutritionist want to start doing measurements. I think it’s because they see how deflated I get at one pound (even though it much better than a plateau). It weird, but measurements really don’t mean crap to me. *w* I’m not trying to fit into a smaller size; I just don’t want to die…so I don’t know what they want me to do with those numbers. I just want scale numbers.

Love & Peace

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment