The Countdown

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today, I am getting myself in gear.

Something has happened. I don't know what it is, or when it happened, but something happened to my body and I started gaining weight and holding on to it. I'm working out, trying to watch my intake, but something has gone wrong.

Whatever it is, it ends today.

I need to stop waiting for whatever it is to work it's self out and get on this myself. Five days a week of working out isn't working. Fine, I'll make it six. Me "trying" to focus on my eating isn't working. Fine. I'll watch it like a hawk. I'll drink more water, I'll make a damn effort. I'm going to figure out what's going on with me before it's too late.

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see that you renewed the fire within you. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work. Don't let nothing stop you, not even yourself from you goal. Sometimes when we began to lose weight, our body plateau's. We may have to change up our exercise routine to trick our bodies. Or increase intensity of a routine. Pretty soon you should start seeing results again. Of course it's best to consult your physician whenever you make changes, so that they can critique your program. Keep inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mindset. It's hard especially living the college life..my daughter tells me all the time. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete