The Countdown

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello again!

Goodness, I've been busy. All the essays and projects. I'm tired. I still have one more class, but I have a month to finish the project, so it's doable.

Weight has plateaued about. It's at 221 still, but at least it's no 228, right? The goal for this summer is to get back down and, eventually, under 200. I'd be sooooo happy. It's going to be tough. My mom lost her job (and moved from her apartment) so the gym isn't available anymore. I'm back to doing Insanity for lack of anything else. I gotta do something after all. I have been looking at a martial arts place though. I'm going in for a test run on Monday (then can make a payment plan later). I really just need to get this weight off (I can't believe I was at 209 and messed it all up in Japan. Yeesh).

I hope everyone is doing well and is having a good start to the summer. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gabby,
    We are in the same boat, at least you have a cool excuse that you were in JAPAN! I on the other hand, just let myself go. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just found your blog and I can definitely relate. I'm actually afraid to go home because I know what kinds of crap (in the way of food) awaits me. Freaking tempting for sure and definitely a challenge to that will power! Completely normal for my mom to bake 2 pies in a span of 2 days. Gah. Funny I found this post about Insanity - you like it? I've got the P90X workouts and do them decently regularly. Anywho, just wanted to stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete