The Countdown

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Darn.

Gained a pound this week, though it really wasn't a surprise. I had chicken fingers on Sunday (the chicken fingers weren't all that good, but the fries were fantastic). I also had pork and beans on Friday (I really like it with sugar. <.< It's a child hood thing and I hadn't had them in awhile...Anyway). Needless to say I expected to stay the same or gain a little. Next week I'd like to go below 237 so I have something to show my nutritionist. Hopefully a five pound drop or so (all together, not at once, but hey, it would be sweet. :) )

I am so ready for summer break. I just want a sleep all day and not have to worry about any due dates for a few months. It'll be sweet~ And I did really well with weight loss last summer, so hopefully it'll repeat it's self.

Also, Hello all new followers. :D
Thank you for taking the time to check me out. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment