The Countdown

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm around, I swear.

Yup, I'm around. My weight's been the same, but I'm really going to get myself into gear. I'm going to start running a lot more regularly (I've done it two days in a row!), and I'm going to stop with the pastry with lunch and the extra soda/juice (which I didn't even drink while I was in the states, but now I can't get enough?).

I got myself some gum to fight off the "sweet" cravings between meals. And I've restricted myself to tea instead of juice or soda, and of course I have water. I have to get back into the swing of things again. I would like to return under 200 pounds by the time I return home. Wouldn't that be nice?

P.S. I bought my first dress. : x
I have to say that I'm kind of pleased that I can even wear japanese clothing, let alone buy things that fit.

1 comment:

  1. Pics or it didn't happen! XD Glad to hear you're back on track. :)

    ReplyDelete