The Countdown

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

AHHHHHHH!

Warning: This is nothing by a rant

I go get weighed in this morning and...264...Really...Really!? Last week, I was 266, so this might be a little confusing to some, but the week before that, I was 264. When I went to 266, I tried to tell myself that it was that I was weight lifting, that is was my period, and that it would go away again...It's not leaving. OH. MY. GOD. This new personal trainer is leaving me tired and breathless and I don't even get a pound for it? ONE POUND? THIS IS SO ANNOYING!

They started doing measurements and it is making it SO much worse. They're all over the place (the numbers, no the people) and I'm up one week, down the other, and it's frustrating and a little depressing. No more! I'm going to ask them to just stop it, because I nearly left in tears today. Since Arizona, weight has not been going my way at all. It's NOVEMBER. I just want to hit 100. Is that really too much to ask?

I'll admit something, I may not be eating enough (no, it's not 1200). I eat around 2300, because the nutritionist doesn't see any reason for me to go up, even though this site and the child's site say other wise, but I just feel weird having to show her a close to 2800 calorie intake (My workouts last about an hour, maybe hour and a half).

I just don't want to be obese in Japan. Spring 2011...Ugh. I'm so not motivated (did my workout, but it was torture).

In sadder news, my friend's mother passed away last week, so this just isn't a good time for anyone. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts, I hope you all do the same.

Love & Peace

Gabby

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know how frustrated you feel. I am doing almost the same thing, trying to lose a hundred pounds in total, a good chunk before spring break. Just keep at it and eventually you will see results, it takes time and seems almost random but just keep at it.
    Tom.

    ReplyDelete